All Unanswered Topics

hi all, were having random performance issues, since migration to an alternative netapp from FAS3210 to FAS2240-2similar ontap version 8.2.1 7mode. th ...read more
Assume I have /vol/vol1 and /vol/vol1/qtree1, and they both are exported, and then mounted as /mnt/vol1 and /mnt/qtree1 on a client. I understand the ...read more
Hi,Today we try to connect to a NetApp simulator on version 8.2.1 7 mode. We cannot get DFM to accept the credentials to the simulator... error messag ...read more
It does not appear to be possible to import or add images to a report in OnCommand.  Has anyone successfully done this?
Hi, My use case is to Rapid clone VM from Template  through VSC 4.2.1 on iSCSI Datastore through RCU Utiliy API. When trying to do this through RCU Ut ...read more
Hi guys, an year ago we upgrade our 3040 to 3240, so now we going to use this old 3040 for lab and other IT operations.i upgrade it to 8.1.4 Cluster, ...read more
Hello here is my question: I would like to know if it is possible to add a new sas shelf in my stack,not in the end of the stack but between two shelv ...read more
Hello guys, We are having trouble wit snapmirror relationships over WAN.Relationships are working perfectly on LAN on each site. With pktt we discover ...read more
Hello everyone I want to get the Performace information in cDOT,which API can be like "sysstat -u -s -c 1 1" ? Thanks 
Hello,   i thought I'd share this Cloud ONTAP Support Chat session as an excellent example of how you can engage support as well as being able to take ...read more