All Unanswered Topics

Anyone know how to get the useful info from this counter? I can't quite make out what the number means. CM_STATS says it is a base counterCounter Name ...read more
Hi   I have a couple of questions on the file-list-directory-iter API that I hope someone can shed light on. I'm using the Ontapi 1.20 Vserver API doc ...read more
Could the API documentation for perf-object-get-instances cover the proper handling of counter rollovers?   Some high-rate-of-change counters (e.g. sy ...read more
The 'perf' ZAPI documentations call out ARRAY types and dealing with their labels, but there's no definition of how to handle matrices.One example is ...read more
I'm working on a nagios check for NetApp volumes and ran into a couple of issues. I can get volume info including space used. This is fine for regular ...read more
Hi All,I've been testing SDK for some time now, I'd like to use it for monitoring purposes. At this point I'd like to query my storage appliances with ...read more
Hi,   I have downloaded 7.3 iso image netapp simulator and started to install on my desktop pc to practise in mean time. This is what i have done unti ...read more
is it possible to configure a 4 or 6 node cluster using the simulators on vmware fusion? 2 nodes is ok but running a demo on a 4 or 6 node environment ...read more
Hello!   I'm using NetApp simulator version "NetApp Release 8.1X47 7-Mode" I need to monitor volumes as well as related snapshots and qtrees by using ...read more
Hi, we currently uploaded 8.1.1, and I am seeing 250 GB disk. I am looking to provide this in a vmware environment to a few end users. Is there a way ...read more