All Unanswered Topics

Hi all,I hope that someone can help me with this.I am testing an implementation for server-side copy using the NetApp ZAPI from Java.My use-case is to ...read more
I'm trying to use the NMSDK to calc CIFS latency. As per the Performance Management Design Guide I'm calculating CIFS Latency as:      (cifs_latency a ...read more
Thanks for the correct answer to my earlier problem!  Now I've got my ONTAP 8.1 7-mode sim working nicely in VMware Fusion on Mac OS X 10.7.5.   In Ma ...read more
Hi When will a DOT 8.1.2 simulator be available? regards Erik
I wondered if anyone has ever installed the NetApp Sims (any version) on a Citrix Xenserver.I was thinking of using a V2V converter and came to realis ...read more
Hi Folks,   We have a 7.3.5 simulator running on Linux configured to use both NFS and CIFS. NFS works fine. I have added the sim to out Win2K domain s ...read more
We are having some issues trying to integrate the snmp traps the filers are sending to a customer’s monitoring application, BMC Patrol.   The idea is ...read more
https://communities.netapp.com/community/netapp-blogs/standards_watch/blog/2012/10/14/netapp-and-openstackOriginally posted by ddale in Standards Watc ...read more
Full details on NetApp's participation in the forthcoming OpenStack Summit in San Diego are on the announcement below.  If, however, you can't partici ...read more
I know there is a get-natoolkitversion but the output is odd.Major  Minor  Build  Revision-----  -----  -----  --------2      1      0      205I would ...read more