All Unanswered Topics

Does anyone know why Data ONTAP limits SNMP community strings to <16 characters? 
Running 8.0.1RC3X16 7-mode. I have scripts which read the output of sysconfig -r here's the output: Aggregate aggr0 (online, raid_dp) (block checksums ...read more
Hello,   Here's a Powershell script that allows reading and setting qtree-based quotas based on a UNC (can also be a DFS path!). I wrote this script f ...read more
Hi,       I want to collect performance stats like iops and throughput for each port seperately. Now I am using the command "perf-object-get-instances ...read more
I am having a mac running snow leopard, with Parallels Desktop 7.  Why I try to convert the VM with the converter, it failed half way during the conve ...read more
Hello,   I would like to change the retention of a file to the retention of a volume.   Scenario: a volume for which at the start no retention was def ...read more
Hi All,   I have installed a similator 7.3.4 over esxi 5.0 but it cannot be avaible over network. I have checked routing table and default gateway is ...read more
Hello,     Is there any way we can get list of all users and their changed permissions in Fpolicy during permission change operation?For ex- I deleted ...read more
We've been tracing down for weeks the cause of a serious performance decline of our filer. We have narrowed it down to a python script using the lates ...read more
We are trying to develop a short-term workaround for Rapid Cloning a VM in XenServer/ PVS. We have found scripts that do that but they use a file copy ...read more