All Unanswered Topics

Hi All,We have NetApp FAS3240. When i have a look into model no. in "sysconfig -a" output it shows FAS3240-R5.In that "R5" refers what?Regards,Dhakshi ...read more
Our latest validated design, "FlexPod Datacenter with Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 and Citrix XenServer 6.2" just published.  The design guide provides techn ...read more
What is the max amount of vlans that can be created per vif?  Is it 16+?  Fas 3270 8.1.2 7-mode
I want to get performance data of LUNs using ONTAP API 8.1.   How to get this data ? How to get perf counters for LUNs?
Hi Guys,I need some help with this, I have been googling and looking for answers and nothing seems to work.I have Snap Man that runs my Exchange backu ...read more
I need to use some API as described in netapp-manageability-sdk-ontap-8.2.1-api-documentation.For that i need to download ontap-api-8.2.1.jar.Can you ...read more
I have got 3.1.1RC1 installed - every time I start it it starts a java.exe process but the java process does not exit when I close the browser. I have ...read more
Hi.I had a general question.i have a few aggregates and i want to set raid groups.out of raid 4 and raid-dp , which will give me the best performance
Hello community,today we had the case that we needed to restore two machines quickly to a previous vsc backup.We used the VSC restore option to start ...read more
Hello,We have ONTAP 8.1.2P4 and ONTAP 8.1.4P2 in our environment.  We have a single thin provisioned LUN contained in a thin provisioned volume.   The ...read more