All Unanswered Topics

Hi,I am trying to find out the what would be the right vscan setting for my cluster mode environment.The settings I am specifically after are "Filters ...read more
HI Guyswas looking at the supported zoning configurations, does the below mean basically a storage group with all the luns and 4 ports from the 8040 a ...read more
http://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4284.pdf
Request a personal meeting with NetApp at the OpenStack Summit. Learn to deliver @OpenStack cloud services with less risk with @netapp storage. Reques ...read more
I am trying to get volume used infomation, equivalent to "df" command.   I use volume-info, however, there is no snapshot used infomation:           < ...read more
Hi all,   I  have two DFM servers - 5.2 and 5.02. They both monitor ONTAP 7-mode simulator filers. When I use API call -  <host-list-info-iter-start>< ...read more
Hi All, Api for --> Is there a initial " setup "   Api after zeroing  is finished , assuming filer is configured at loader for e0a/M/ etc ip address ? ...read more
If given FQDN of CISF share , can we identify whether the filer is a NetApp filer   And if it is NetApp filer, can we findout the ONTAP version.     C ...read more
Hi all,I'm wondering to what degree (if any) the NetApp Cinder driver works in an environment using VMware as the hypervisor?  Thanks,Mike
Hi,I'm running SMSQL (v6.0.0) config wizard against a clustered SQL instance & it seems to ignore system and temporary databases of this instance.It s ...read more